Shout your Frustraitions to the World

I hate people that bump months-old threads.

Sorry. I'm tired and bored, and I hate that too. :lmao:

Getting profiled.
Got a ticket tonight for rolling a stop sign. It should have been a ticket for driving a modified Japanese car. The Ticked was BS but what can you do besides fight it.

I hate people that bump months-old threads.

:lmao:

You hate me.....:(...you hate me...:(.....?? Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

...Oh, wait. Who cares!!!! :p LOL!!!

:D

Lemme see.....I hate..........Ohhh....can I say hockey season!!!???? :lmao: 'Go Leafs' ...and all that crap!

You hate me.....:(...you hate me...:(.....?? Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

...Oh, wait. Who cares!!!! :p LOL!!!

:D

Lemme see.....I hate..........Ohhh....can I say hockey season!!!???? :lmao: 'Go Leafs' ...and all that crap!

I don't hate you, but I do hate people who don't care. :lmao:

I also HATE waiting for things I order. I can't wait for the day when instant deliveries are possible, but I hate the fact that I probably won't live long enough to see it. :lol:

Not only do I hate too large and too flashy signatures, I also hate to tell our members that they are not allowed on here, but I must do so:

*We have implemented guidelines restricting signature sizes and format. These guidelines not only help the forum pages load more quickly, but also keep signatures from competing for attention with the images contained in each post. Here are the guidelines:

• Any images used in signatures will be a MAXIMUM size of 468x60 pixels.
• No animated or flamboyant signatures are allowed.
• No political statements or links are allowed.
• Lengthy lists of camera gear should be put in your user profile, not in your signature.

Some might hate me for telling them so but what must be said must be said.

And since this was once designed to be a SHOUTING thread ("Shout your Frustrations to the World" is its title, after all), I want to grab this wonderful chance by the head and shout:

READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW THEM - THEY'RE TO BE FOUND UNDER "FAQ".

Phew. Got that off my chest now.
Should bring about easy, smooth, happy moderating times now! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I hate getting up at 9:00am to find out that if I'd gotten up at 8:00 I might be driving up to pick up the exact camera I want but no someone else is going to pick it up before me :(.

Not only do I hate too large and too flashy signatures, I also hate to tell our members that they are not allowed on here, but I must do so:

I stopped posting on another forum because they had no signature guidelines, and didn't care what the members used. Trying to open a page with 15 people using 5,000kb+ animated flash banners with sound, all going off at once, was too annoying waiting 5 minutes for one page with less than a paragraph worth of replies to load.

Since I need to follow the theme of the thread, I HATE it when it rains on days where I have plans to go out and do some shooting. :grumpy:

And since this was once designed to be a SHOUTING thread ("Shout your Frustrations to the World" is its title, after all), I want to grab this wonderful chance by the head and shout:

READ THE FORUM GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW THEM - THEY'RE TO BE FOUND UNDER "FAQ".

I have a hard time with this one.

gosh, a picture of a puppy

I'm living in China currently and I hate it. It's so dodgy over here. I just got robbed for my phone a few days ago. I realize that on that day when I got robbed , I was being followed the entire day. It's scary to know that I'm bringing my photo gear out and I could get robbed. I'm a student and I don't have a job so I pay for the photo gear through my savings.

Is there anyone who knows about worldwide camera insurance?

Wow, that sucks Johnny. One thing I was taught is to never do the same route all the time. Mix it up so nobody knows where you will be or are going. Good thing that they just took your phone and nothing else.

Haha how do you take a different route if there is only 1 way? You know , when I left , this guy came up to me and was asking me where I was from and all that and I had a suspicion people were planning something on me. I was debating if I should take another route or not but since there was on 1 route or another route which was double the distance , I just took the shorter one without thinking and unfortunately , I got robbed..:x

I hate Bad Girls Club... I think this TV series should be banned, they're not educational and really not funny. Especially when they're seen on TV smoking, drinking till they're drunk, fighting with each other and most especially CHEATING on their boyfriend(s).:thumbdown: I watched this Tyra Bank show one day, and the episode is all about teen girls engaged in fight and caught on video then posting it on the internet. Tyra asked this 14 year old girl why she always fight with her sister and wants to video tape it then post on the internet. She answered, "I envy my sister cuz she gets all the attention, I post them on the internet because I wanna show every girls that they can't mess with me. I love watching BAD GIRLS CLUB":grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back