What's new

Show me the way

Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
304
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3772676606_47ab97f451_o.jpg


I could see this photo in my head every time i walked down this country lane. I was always led to believe that having any kind of power/phone lines was a no no but i don't care because the image i see is one that everything leads me forward.
 
Nice shot, and the PP is awesome too..
 
3772676606_47ab97f451_o.jpg


I could see this photo in my head every time i walked down this country lane. I was always led to believe that having any kind of power/phone lines was a no no but i don't care because the image i see is one that everything leads me forward.

Not only that but they are a part of today's life. I'm not sure why some people are so bothered by them.
 
Power lines shmower lines... Aids in the overall perspective of the image.

many photos have been done w/ powerlines in them, and look really good. No sweat here. Love the photo, and really GOOD solid tonality. Good work!
 
I love it - and like you the powerlines to me just emphasise the whole feeling of going towards the house! xxx
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom