Shutter speed

I think for UFO's a 1/60th shutter speed is about right. Looking back at the history of UFO shots they all seem to have that blur effect.

When I first saw it it reminded me of the first microseconds of a thermonuclear explosion. lol

When I first saw it it reminded me of the first microseconds of a thermonuclear explosion. lol
it reminded me of a weird deep ocean fish
but the first microseconds of a thermonuclear explosion was a close second in my mind LOL

For Sparky
atom3.jpg

Ok, now I'm confused. What is the question, and which image am I supposed to use to render a response?

I think he needs a high speed camera.
and an appropriate place (North Korea?) to test this.

Neither one Sparky, I wouldn't even try... looks like a still shot from one of those kooky '50s sci fi movies.

I think he needs a high speed camera.
and an appropriate place (North Korea?) to test this.

Do you think 1/20,000,000 of a second would be better?
I think you already know the answer - rapatronic as you probably read on this page (with the accompanying photos you posted possibly from that site).
Ultra-Fast Nuclear Detonation Pictures

I can tell you these exposure tests are costing me a fortune!

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/rtx1ecq4-cropped.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600

Last edited:
To reiterate my original statement: We need more detail on specifically what it is you're trying to do, and what you've done so far. As it stands right now, I'm completely confused.

To reiterate my original statement: We need more detail on specifically what it is you're trying to do, and what you've done so far. As it stands right now, I'm completely confused.
I think he's just spamming us ... wasting our time.

Most reactions

Back