What's new

Shuttle Night Launch

taekwondo4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

This is my first post here. I've been shooting for about three years. Tonight I will be in Space View Park in Titusville, FL to watch the shuttle launch. I've never been before. I'm going to try and take a long exposure shot so you can see the whole path of the launch. z

I have a Canon 20D with a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and a Canon 50mm f/1.8.

I'm going to use the 17-50mm to get a landscape shot. I was wondering if any of you guys has ever tried to get this shot. If so, what settings did you use? I'm guessing I'll have to be at f/22 with ISO 200...but I just want to verify with others that have had experience. Thanks!

I'll probably use the 50mm to get some shots of it on the pad (I'll have to do some extreme cropping!).

And don't worry, I will have a tripod and cable release!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom