Shy to propose.....

i mean why? so we can all see each other and talk?
except for the purpose of just that i dont see a point

messahe boards are exemplary ways of sharing information
and if all u want to do is see the other people
there is a program that allows u to hook up a webcam so that every 5 seconds it takes an image and puts it on your website
u can then use that link as your avatar

i mean if seeing the other people is really important

It'll be good sometime to sit around and chat with each other in, like, netmeeting or something so we can all see each other face to face. Maybe we can do that the same time we try and break our record of 45 users on at the same time.

I see where you're coming from cow...We'll have to figure out when we can all do that or maybe we can set up a directory for TPF in netmeeting and we can all open it for open web videos whenever we want..... I'll start doing some research.

molested_cow said:
then i guess going to joshua tree isn't all that important afterall

Hey! Are you coming to JT? Would be great to meet you.

molested_cow said:
then i guess going to joshua tree isn't all that important afterall

wow talk about jejuene

no the point of joshua tree is something entirely different
if you CANT see the difference i cant help you

dont be so petulant

it was just a suggestion gecko..

im not sure how easily it could be done though molested cow.
check out the many self portrait threads matey!

i understand that but then he made it out like im the jerk for saying i didnt like the idea

imean the joshua tree thing is taking place in a good location because in theory we are all photographers seeking to immerse ourselves in photography surrounded by (theoretically) other photographers

not hold hand make cookies and sing song
for instance i wont be going to JT so that we can talk about video games

Well I disagree.
The main reason for the trip is to indulge our love of photography yes, but its also to hang out with a great group of people, many of whom have become friends. So Im sure there actually will be some singing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back