Shy to propose.....

gecko said:
i understand that but then he made it out like im the jerk for saying i didnt like the idea

imean the joshua tree thing is taking place in a good location because in theory we are all photographers seeking to immerse ourselves in photography surrounded by (theoretically) other photographers

not hold hand make cookies and sing song
for instance i wont be going to JT so that we can talk about video games

I look at JT as being a great mix of photography experience as well as fiendship. I imagine that photography won't be the only topic of conversation. Certainly there is no reason people should always agree on topics, but I don't think anyone was trying to make you look like the bad guy for not wanting to participate.

And yes, there will be singing, Chad's bringing his violin and guitar and I didn't sing in high school for 3 years for no reason :)

hobbes28 said:
Someone else will have to sing because I sound like a injured chicken.

No comment.

gecko said:
i understand that but then he made it out like im the jerk for saying i didnt like the idea

imean the joshua tree thing is taking place in a good location because in theory we are all photographers seeking to immerse ourselves in photography surrounded by (theoretically) other photographers

not hold hand make cookies and sing song
for instance i wont be going to JT so that we can talk about video games

I have to say I also disagree. For a lot of us, we know each other well, beyond tpf and its a chance for us to meet, as well as take our photography and combine 2 passions, friends and photography.

1. I reckon it;s a great idea.

2. Gecko... take a pill dude. I guess you are trying to be funny but it just comes across as sarcastic mate. Go easy matey... here, have one of my rums...

3. who the hell needs a reason??? I reckon it mite be fun for the hell of it.

4. Good call cow - those who don't wanna be involved.. you ready for this... don't have to be.. lmao.

No I won't be at Joshua Tree unfortunately. I don't really know where I will be at that time... school or else where.

Well, I prefer to ask "why not" instead of "why". The latter limits your possibilities.

I think that it may be a great idea... however I think that some of us wouldn't want to joint the conference. Why? First of all - shy. Second - some of us may be afraid because of language problems and difficulities.

mentos_007 said:
I think that it may be a great idea... however I think that some of us wouldn't want to joint the conference. Why? First of all - shy. Second - some of us may be afraid because of language problems and difficulities.

we could use the eternal language OF LOVE! JK

i dont think language would be a problem... getting everyone together is the big kahuna!

md

gecko said:
if we wanted to sing we could all meet at an airport hub in a major city much cheaper and easier to accomplish
Wow, I sure hope you aren't planning on going to Joshua Tree. I'm not sure you would fit in with all the nice people planning on making this trip.

voodoocat said:
gecko said:
if we wanted to sing we could all meet at an airport hub in a major city much cheaper and easier to accomplish
Wow, I sure hope you aren't planning on going to Joshua Tree. I'm not sure you would fit in with all the nice people planning on making this trip.
i second that. no offense or anything but, it will be my birthday im celebrating while im out there,and i dont want anyone to ruin it or rain on our goodtime.

md

mentos_007 said:

You can put your camera on your face!!! :p

Language? I was thinking for those who doesn't have a mic ( like me) can just type. Furthermore, I only moooo.... :oops:

voodoocat said:
gecko said:
what a nice comment, what a bunch of sweethearts

i wont apologize if photography is more important to me right now than group handjobs :evil:

gecko said:
voodoocat said:
gecko said:
what a nice comment, what a bunch of sweethearts

i wont apologize if photography is more important to me right now than group handjobs :evil:

then do yourself a favor and not show up.

md

You sir are a tool. This is the off-topic forum. If you want to stick to photography go to the many forums available for such talk. Better yet, you can leave all together. I haven't seen anything positive from you since you joined this place.

Wow, I really hope you dont go too now - even if I dont go, you would probably rain on everyones parade with your optimistic positive attitude.

And that, was sarcasm.

You know, this forum dates back way beyond your 95 posts, so a lot of us have known each other for a good length of time, your mocking of Joshua Tree being about more than just taking photos is pretty shallow in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back