Shy to propose.....

gecko said:
if we wanted to sing we could all meet at an airport hub in a major city much cheaper and easier to accomplish

gecko said:
i wont apologize if photography is more important to me right now than group handjobs

As in ...he cant take his hand off his own d*** long enough to administer to others...

gecko said:
not hold hand make cookies and sing song
for instance i wont be going to JT so that we can talk about video games

Again ... his hand is busy guys ....dont expect hand-holding , you selfish kumbaya singers you !!!! :soapbox:

gecko said:
oh god no! you consider me shallow

wherever shall i get some black pot polish for you miss kettle?

That would be a kinda not bad comeback.... except for one thing .... make sure you know the person first beforehand... genius :roll:.
Kara was calling your comment shallow.
She is a friend of mine and I know for a fact that you are way off the mark there.

For all that dribble you just spilled onto this forum... I shall now get straight to the point with three , simple words....

F*** off wanker :thumbsup: :)

Luminosity said:
For all that dribble you just spilled onto this forum... I shall now get straight to the point with three , simple words....

Damn :shock:

Well... I respect him a lot now. I think his idea about dancing naked around a burning cactus was great!

(Not that I have a reputation for wobbly, naked dancing or nuffin....)

hummm worst case of foot in mouth disease I have seen for a long time. Best cure admit being wrong and apologise.

A person should be very cautious about telling another person about what is achievable and what isn't. Wonder how many dreams have not become reality because someone said something negitave about an idea.

I, for one like your idea Molested Cow. There is much to be said for seeing a face and hearing a voice. And as Hobbes said this is a community. Photography is the centre but the circle is much larger.

Luminosity said:
That would be a kinda not bad comeback.... except for one thing .... make sure you know the person first beforehand... genius :roll:.
Kara was calling your comment shallow.
She is a friend of mine and I know for a fact that you are way off the mark there.

:lmao:

Git him girl :LOL: uh oh someone unleashed the wrath of LUMINOSITY :twisted:

wow... I know that before I never posted at all here...but I've decided to start not just reading...but posting. I'm going on the trip to Joshua Tree, I have decided. I am graduating from school in june, I turn 21 the 19th, which will be during the trip...when am I honestly going to get this chance again? MD, when's your b-day? We can have one massive celebrtation on this trip!

Jovian said:
wow... I know that before I never posted at all here...but I've decided to start not just reading...but posting. I'm going on the trip to Joshua Tree, I have decided. I am graduating from school in june, I turn 21 the 19th, which will be during the trip...when am I honestly going to get this chance again? MD, when's your b-day? We can have one massive celebrtation on this trip!

jovian,
my birthday is on the 20th. it is going to be the best time ive ever had.

md

Jovian said:

Did you guys change the date? I thought it was in March.

Wow - I've missed a lot on this thread.

Well here goes....

good riddance gecko, we don't need that kind of stuff here.

JT is gonna rock all of our faces off (thats a good thing :D)

MD and Jovian, I'll be sure to buy you each a beer (or two, or three, or ....)

Word to your motha

Zach

Ok, I came in late on this, but after reading this entire thread...I'M SO DAMN PISSED OFF! WHAT A JERK! HOW DARE HE INSULT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! Ok, I feel better now. Btw, Lumi, you wanker comment made me laugh out loud! :) And yes, it's in March...18-21.

yeah, its march.... I was just saying that I graduate in june, so after that...I'm done with school and have to worry about getting this business rolling. But yeah, I am extremely excited about this trip... nervous...but excited at the same time.

Oh I wanna come and dance around a burning cactus...

Dunno about the naked part though...

And yes - I like the idea of the webcam... However - i'm not sure i would show my face on it....

Plus i dont really have a webcam...

Most reactions

Back