Shy to propose.....

fadingaway1986 said:
Oh I wanna come and dance around a burning cactus...

Dunno about the naked part though...

And yes - I like the idea of the webcam... However - i'm not sure i would show my face on it....

Plus i dont really have a webcam...

and whats wrong with dancing NAKED around a cactus???? other than falling on the cactus...

md

fadingaway1986 said:

And yes - I like the idea of the webcam... However - i'm not sure i would show my face on it....

I smell a lie :p :LOL:

fadingaway1986 said:

You can come over to my place if you like. I have a couple of PCs with webcams. But you can bring ya own cactus matey!

Well... My Digital camera has the webcam thingy. But its not the same.. Plus - I can't move it - and i'm pretty short - so you will see straight over my head...

And theres nothing wrong with you guys dancing around the cactus naked (yeah - apart from falling on it)... I just don't want you guys to never wanna see a naked person again...

lol...

By the way - on the note of cactuses - has anyone got a tumbleweed? Or a photo of a tumbleweed? I really love tumbleweeds. Infact - when I get a car - I plan on going out to the middle of nowhere to find a tumbleweed...

*hehehe* I'm picturing me jumping out of the car and chasing a tumbleweed through the desert...

Okay. I'm outta here..
Night guys.

Most reactions

Back