SI-152

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fjord and volcanic stone somehow come together to make the perfect background for an old fishing boat being dry docked. some of the buildings in the town seemed familiar to me, i found out later it had been used in an icelandic tv show i'd seen about a fictional town. i kinda figured it out when i drove past the police station that wasn't really a police station, but i knew for sure when i saw the church.

siglufjörður, iceland
50822260936_78585a6df2_o.jpg

Very beautiful render.

Yes, a very fine take. Great, dramatic setting.

It's a very nice image and the 1° tilt to the right is the cherry on the cake. ;)

Awesome setting and take.

That background is amazing. Nice image.

It almost looks like a painting. Very nice, indeed!

Very beautiful render.
thanks jcdeboever

Yes, a very fine take. Great, dramatic setting.
thanks space face

Definitely nice. Looks like a painting.
thanks dean. every time it goes on the shop wall people touch it to feel the brush marks that they can't see or talk about what a nice painting it is. and i laugh to myself because it's got a huge tag that says it's a photo on canvas and surrounded by other photos on canvas.

It's a very nice image and the 1° tilt to the right is the cherry on the cake. ;)
actually, i should have taken another half step to my left to get the bow of the ship fully inline with the mast.

Lovely shot...
thanks jeff

Beautiful!
thanks amocholes

Awesome setting and take.
thanks dark shadows

That background is amazing. Nice image.
thanks pjm, though most of iceland is amazing so you're biggest issue is to figure out which amazing background you're using in your photo.

It almost looks like a painting. Very nice, indeed!
thanks scott. i hear that a lot on this one, i think it's because the greyish purple volcanic rock and bright green moss isn't seen much outside of iceland.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back