Siberian Tiger

really cool image.

And the last one that I recently found on my hard drive :p

Siberian Tiger by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

I probably never uploaded them because my first edits of them from 2014 looked horrbile. Seeing how I improved my Lightroom skills was pretty cool after comparing these files :)

Great images Mattis, which zoo was this? I might be going to Augsburg zoo next week to check out the baby Rhino :anonymous:

Great images Mattis, which zoo was this? I might be going to Augsburg zoo next week to check out the baby Rhino :anonymous:
I took these shots in Duisburg in June of 2014. This enclosure doesn't exist anymore though, they built a completely new one that will be opened on March 30th.

My kitty is back!

Having a little sip by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

Siberian Tiger by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

tiger by Mathias Appel, auf Flickr

He is just as photogenic as ever :) I missed that guy!
The enclosure just looks a little sterile. But that's probably because it's brand new. A little moss here and there and when the shrubs are fully grown it will look much better.

Oh and by the way, the scar on his face is from an operation he had a few years ago. He had a broken tooth and a fistula under his eye.

The population of tigers in the world started to grow for the first time in many many years, btw.

The population of tigers in the world started to grow for the first time in many many years, btw.
Yeah I heard about that as well! Amazing news! :)

Great shots. Love the 1st one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back