Sidekick 2!!!

Reaction score
Big Money Billings Montana aka the Gangster Capita
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I'm Bobby from Billings and I am new to the site but extremely experienced in photography, and that is why I am using the:drool: SK 2!!! Anyways I have a couple questions. What is the shutter speed and can I upgrade? Also, I was thinking possibly a telescopic lens for those passionate closeups. Help!!!!:cokespit:Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!:drool:

Shutter speed: how fast the shutter opens and then closes is the simple way to put it. Upgrade: no but you can change it as far as speed, slower/ faster:)

SK-2?? More info brand etc...

"I am new to the site but extremely experienced in photography"

Lol.

I think he is asking if anyone knows what shutter speed the SideKick 2 (camera phone o__o) uses, and whether it's possible to change it.

I don't know why he's asking here instead of, say, a cell phone forum, but hey.

yup pretty sure that's a cell phone. I know.

Is that the phone Paris Hilton had hacked?

Is that the phone Paris Hilton had hacked?

Yeah it is. I heard it rumored that with a secret ninja upgrade it can shoot up to 45000 ISO with no noise and has a 1000mm f/1.2 zoom attachment!

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

pancake_bunny.jpg

So, what does this have to do with the price of potatoes in Idaho?

Yeah it is. I heard it rumored that with a secret ninja upgrade it can shoot up to 45000 ISO with no noise and has a 1000mm f/1.2 zoom attachment!

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

:lmao: i need to switch to T-Mobile!

I am new to the site but extremely experienced in photography, and that is why I am using the SK 2!!!

Is that you Hertz???? :confused:

hehehehe... this is a funny thread.

To the Original Poster, Try a mobile phone forum. They'll definitely know the answers to your questions.

I thought for a moment you were using a Steadicam SK2 - but then realised nope... you've clearly titled it Sidekick 2. ah well...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back