Sidekick 2!!!

Yeah it is. I heard it rumored that with a secret ninja upgrade it can shoot up to 45000 ISO with no noise and has a 1000mm f/1.2 zoom attachment!

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

Not only that but you can use it to check your email, text, talk, and cook your breakfast!!! :lol:

Thanks for your help guys. As an experienced photo "guru" I have come to the realization that my Nokia 5300 lilac has a better resolution and better zoom than my SK 2 does. It seems like most of you, with the exception maybe of hawee, are very successful photographers who offer very good insight to a simple kid from Billings. I will post some extremely spectacular photos soon so you all can critique my work. I appreciate it even though I doubt most of your critiques will be even a bit useful. Thanks

I think they have them in a camera shop like wolf camera if you can afford it mr JONG TONG. My homie G-Toup has for one for like 500 or something I will check with him but you can get one at any of the american non chinese owned camera shops!!!!

pancake_bunny.jpg

Now that was relly funny I actually laughed out loud.

Is this guy for real? He is either having a laugh or he is a complete loon!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hey! Hey said I was a "very successful photographer", don't you dare call him a loon!

For those intrigued by Bobby from Billings. Here are links to the threads with all of his posts in it. I get the feeling he works for Nokia... Bobby are you spamming us with Nokia crap?

oh and Hawee,,, i think you've got a new friend. He always posts where you post... awww young love. :)

You know, this sort of thing has happened before. Someone comes into the forum and gets off on the wrong foot straight away... but then they actually show us some photos and they can regain our respect.

Nokia Spam Posts:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87118
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89102

Probably the only legit post:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88682

and personally my favourite post:
Hey its Bobby from Billings!!!! Those are some great pics. I actually photographed my own wedding back home. It was tough but I used my Nokia 5300 and it turned out great and what not. When I said "I do" I had the priest take a couple of shots. He wasn't real experienced in photography, and I think he might have been batting from the other side if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm gonna post some pics of my homie G-Toup's tight ride. Let me know!!

:biglaugh: hehehe. I can't wait to see these pics.

Hey its Bobby from Billings again. I'm gonna be camping in Butte with G-Toup, Turkish and my Hispanic buddy(we call him f&#$%n insurance). In Billings we all use nicknames and so on and so forth.:confused: I've got some great shots of some of my vehicles that I took at the lowrider show with my 5300.:sexywink: It was a hot day but I brought an umbrella and some Arrowhead bottles!:hail: Ever since I was young I've always just been naturally good at everything I've done i.e poetry, field hockey, and fashion to name a few. Photography is no different. It's so easy, and that's what I plan to show you all. Thanks for the time I look forward to both your slightly helpful or otherwise uneducated and unphotographic responses. I'm out like the battery in my SK 2.:angry1:

I like him, he's funnier and more self-confident than most of the people here.

Bobby from Billings, if you need help you can PM me if people here aren't as helpful as you had hoped. I probably won't have the answer, but I can help formulate the question and we can find the answers somewhere here or on the general internet.

Most people here are focused on imaging using popular current-year models of Japanese cameras. They may not know about oldr cameras, or cameras integrated into other equipment - but the core physics of light passing through glass onto a capturing medium remains the same. There's probably shutter speed and aperture info available for the phones you're using - and ways to use them to their advantage. I do NOT think they can be upgraded - it's neither possible to replace the hardware, nor to upgrade the firmware that drives these devices.

If you want decent shots from a cameraphone you'd need something like the Sony Ericsson K800i (which I have), or it's replacement the K810i, which itself will be replaced by the 5mp K850i soon. Either that or a Nokia N95 which can take pretty good shots too.

This thread is hilarious... Bobby hurry up and post those pics. Cant wait to see them...

Isnt the 5300 a phone as well? I think it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back