Sienna - The Other Side - NSFW

I have always enjoyed your work. In this particular image I got a 'Blair Witch Project' feeling from the location/positioning, which isn't a good thing. She is lovely though and the other feelings I have about her I'll keep to myself. :D
Of course I don't feel qualified to judge anyone here so take my opinion for whatever it's worth to you.

I kinda think it looks cgi. Interestingly enough it made explore on Flickr

Explore, the biggest crock, besides insurance haha.

Congrats on it though :)

First time I looked at this I felt some little thing was wrong, but couldn't name it. Came back to it 2-3 more times and suddenly it hit me. I had been looking for technical glitches. There aren't any at least not major. It's the model...she is slightly slouched. By that I mean her back is compressed, not upright. it causes her hands to look out of place and all sorts of teeny little things that add up to ...that 'something is wrong' feeling. Anyway that is what I am getting.

$10499430_315336281963648_9056713411994293095_o.jpg

any better? to be fair, I edited after a 14 hour workday.

To me it feels like she is in a lineup if sorts. Just straight on. Don't get me wrong I could still stare at her for hours but the pose isn't the best this time. Thank you for sharing though.

To me it feels like she is in a lineup if sorts. Just straight on. Don't get me wrong I could still stare at her for hours but the pose isn't the best this time. Thank you for sharing though.

I understand what type saying. Her hair was just so cool, I tried to make that the focal point

View attachment 80298

any better? to be fair, I edited after a 14 hour workday.

Nnew picture. hhhmmm. Okay just me, but what I would have done is place her so that the wall corners were EXACTLY down the middle of her. ...a touch of schizophrenia? ;)

Maybe something along these lines (sorry fro the poor PSíng, but it gives the idea.
(removed because OP has a NO Edit set))

Attachments

• $miZCHoa.jpg
    $miZCHoa.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Most reactions

Back