sightseers

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
caught these guys last night enjoying the view from the Lincoln Memorial:

28380027-L.jpg

thanks for looking

Wow Jon. It always amazes me how you can just catch something like this. And you can just capture your subjects so well. Very cool Jon!!!!

Well I really like the perspective and the composition on this shot, unfortunately for me the viewers are too dark. I like the way their clothes stand out but it leaves me wanting to see just a bit more of their heads. Maybe it's my screen, can't really tell for sure! : )

Yes, very cool indeed. Either DC is the most fascinating place on the planet or you are just unbelievably talented.

Ok, I want my chocolates now.:p

photo gal said:
Well I really like the perspective and the composition on this shot, unfortunately for me the viewers are too dark. I like the way their clothes stand out but it leaves me wanting to see just a bit more of their heads. Maybe it's my screen, can't really tell for sure! : )

same here. however, i do like how you've added some more interest into the shot with the sightseers. :thumbup:

i just wish i could get night shots this good.... "holy ,dark shots, bat man.."

as always....right bat place....right bat time......should i have said "crow" ???

i appreciate the comments everyone. regarding the heads, i agree they are a bit dark, but in my shots i try to show the viewer what i saw, unless i get real weird in PS like my son wants me to do ;) . increasing the exposure wouldn't have worked for me here. thanks again.

JonMikal said:
i appreciate the comments everyone. regarding the heads, i agree they are a bit dark, but in my shots i try to show the viewer what i saw, unless i get real weird in PS like my son wants me to do ;) . increasing the exposure wouldn't have worked for me here. thanks again.

I thought not seeing the heads made the shot, it gives the picture a little mystery yet one knows what they are doing. It told the story with the minimal amount of detail. Well balanced, exposed and presented. One of my favourite pictures actually as it is hightly unique.

Most reactions

Back