Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro Nikon mount

bassiusmaximous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have for sale a excellent condition Nikon mount Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro lens. I never used it a whole lot. The quality of the lens is phenomenal! If I took more macro pictures I would honestly keep this lens. The only reason I am selling the lens is to upgrade my camera body. Looking to get $600. If you have any questions feel free to ask I will post pictures later.

PRICE UPDATED!

UPDATE: Pics are up

Last edited:
"entertaining offers" to me is such a joke. i wouldn't even bother. should be a forum rule like many other sites, you post something for sale, put a price or its deleted.

So now that I know what its trade in value is im putting it up for the same $600obo that way there is no mark up for profit. So the price has been updated

Interested in any trades??? I have a Tokina 28-80 2.8, and a Nikon 70-300vr. Let me know!

I have the Sigma 150 2.8, but if I didn't, I probably would give you a D90 for it. It's a phenomenal lens. One of my favorites in my bag.

Sounds good, I see your from Modesto, I go to school in Stockton. What do you shoot?

I have the Sigma 150 2.8, but if I didn't, I probably would give you a D90 for it. It's a phenomenal lens. One of my favorites in my bag.
Thanks! Yes it is a great lens for sure like I said if I did more macro photography Id love to keep it especially taking a huge loss on it as well...

Sounds good, I see your from Modesto, I go to school in Stockton. What do you shoot?
I have a little D60 hence why I want to upgrade haha Its a great camera im just looking for something a little more professional.

Miiiiiiiight be interested if it's still around in a bit. Would need to work out concerns over quality issues, etc.

Miiiiiiiight be interested if it's still around in a bit. Would need to work out concerns over quality issues, etc.

FWIW, take a look at the reviews. The 150 2.8 Macro from Sigma doesn't seem to be subject to the same lens to lens variation as some of their zooms. It's top notch and I would put it up against any Nikon or Canon equivalent.

The only quality issue with the 150mm is that the sigma EX coating does tend to wear away through normal, even gentle use. So it will get dulled a little and might have one or two small bare patches. It also can take marks easily, but they are easily wiped away with a light moist cloth.

Honestly the sigma 150mm is an outstanding lens and certainly does not have the poorer track record that the sigma superzooms have (and lets be honest even canons own superzoom has a bad track record).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back