What's new

Sigma 150mm f/2.8 Macro Nikon mount

Still for sale, eh?
 
current price?
 
yeah still for sale ive been offered $550 from several people but im still waiting for my asking price. Like I said before im in no rush to sell the lens at all just trying to upgrade my camera body.
 
I'm still open to buying it.
 
I saw you were interested in trading for a Nikon D90 Body. It's not a D90, but I have a D60 I'm selling to upgrade. I'd work something out for D60 plus 2 kit lens 18-55mm 55-200mm, Battery grip and bag if interested. If not..good luck with sale!
 
bassiusmaximous said:
thanks but i already have a d60 with a grip and a bunch on lenses haha

I think my check from my student loans got sent to my parents today. If it day I will buy this from you!!
 
I do. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom