What's new

Sigma 50-500 OS users

lvcrtrs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
1
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, i searched the forum using "Sigma 50-500". I'm looking to hear from the new 50-500 os users out there. Tell us what you think and post some pictures.
 
I've had the 150-500 OS for over a year now and mainly use it for sports but one of the first images I made using it was of a bald eagle.

This was made at 500 mm/f/6.3, handheld with OS on, while literally ankle deep in mud, it is cropped and post processed.

Hwy14Eagle11x14.jpg


Also at 500 mm f/6.3 but monopod mounted with OS on #2, SOOC:

SoccerD90Broke_037.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom