What's new

Sigma 50mm

I could just imagine a Sigma service guy rootin' around in a camera body with a stick tweaking stuff.......:lol:

:lol:

You get it back hit the shutter and something pokes you in the eye. :confused: wtf did they doooOO!?
 
Thanks for all the advice. It does look way bigger. What I'm really looking for is a really good portrait lens. Something with sharp focus and larger aperture. It is a costly lens so I have to decide if its worth it to spend the extra.
What camera do you use?

A Canon/Nikon 50mm F1.4 would be a great portrait lens, or maybe an 85mm lens for a full frame camera.
My favorite portrait lens is my 70-200mm lens, but I do need a lot of room to use it.
 
I had it and returned it, but if I knew then what I know now I might have kept it. To me it seemed soft, but it was a great lens otherwise.

It is big, but isn't beastly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom