What's new

Sigma DP2s - Hands On Review

jason324

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
186
Reaction score
23
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I had the pleasure of doing a Hands On review of the Sigma DP2s if anybody is interested ;) It's about 18 minutes total including both parts.

In this know holding back, “Hands On Review” I will go over the Sigma DP2s from a practical real world point of view. I’ll show the good, the bad, and the ugly on this extremely powerful Pro level point and shoot. Please check out both videos for the full review
icon_smile.gif


Part 1>>

Part 2 >>

Best,
Jay
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom