What's new

Sigma vs Nikkor

I'm actually playing with Nikon 70-300 right now. I like it.
Yes it is slow, but under controlled environment, it is pretty good :)
 
Especially for the $80.00 or so that you can get an AF 70-300mm for...
 
Especially for the $80.00 or so that you can get an AF 70-300mm for...
$80 for a lens, where? :)
I burrowed mine, along with Tokina 10-17 and Tamron 10-24. :D
 
Especially for the $80.00 or so that you can get an AF 70-300mm for...
$80 for a lens, where? :)
I burrowed mine, along with Tokina 10-17 and Tamron 10-24. :D

Not talking about the 70-300mm with AF-S or VR f/2.8 or anything, but I see 70-300mm AF G Nikkor lenses on eBay completed sales frequently for between $50.00 and $130.00. Tons of them....
 
theres a nikkor 70-300 f/2.8??
 
Nope.

The newer version of Nikon's 70-300 is a good performer (AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR IF-ED) . The older version wasn't, hence it's only worth $80 used.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom