What's new

Silent Night

Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Frisco Tx
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:blushing:So my mother got my son a Tricycle for Christmas, and to be honest i have always found a bit of creepiness with tricycles..not sure why, but i decided to share my vision with everyone else...C&C would be nice...(my first time shooting at night)

silentnight.jpg
 
Hmm... I guess its not as interesting to others as it is to me lol.:lol:

As a whole, we're very self-indulgent. We find our work amazing. You fit in quite well. ;)

It's a nice shot. I find the same creepiness in empty swings at night.

& welcome.
 
i like it very simple, not to creepy but i see what you were saying. That water mark is waaaay to much though.
 
I think the location of the shot diminishes from your aim of making the tricycle look 'creepy'

I would combine it with abraxas idea and take the shot in an an empty (or even better an abandoned) playground; I would try and make the viewer wonder why the lovely new tricycle was left in such a place...

just my 2 cents.

LJ
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom