sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 7, 2012 #1 An older shot I've revisited. C&C welcome, as always
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Hmm. Well, I like this shot because the old payphones look like they are singing. Guess I'm in the minority.
Hmm. Well, I like this shot because the old payphones look like they are singing. Guess I'm in the minority.
snowbear123 55 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,950 Reaction score 16,271 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 They do. I didn't recognize them as phones.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 #4 Once you said that, i find it funny
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Recognized them right away... clever shot. Well spotted.