What's new

Silhouette Branches (not as good as jake337's versions)

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo I have titled:

A Reason For Contemplation

6846345335_627e82197f_b.jpg


As the sun sets behind the branch of a tree, my mind begins to ponder the infinite unanswerable.
 
Even though compositionally questionable, i like for the golden glow and the mystic impulse it generates :D
 
Thank you frequency. Regarding the composition, I was attempting to visualize the way our mind seems to flit from one thought to the next. Some thoughts are focused, some out-of-focus; some are strong, some are weak. Altogether, our thoughts must create something along the lines of this photo. A bright idea here, a dark idea there and ideas that branch off to everywhere in-between.
 
I like that Drex. I looked yesterday and waited to ponder it again today before I commented.
My first reaction was I wanted the ice(?) more in focus... Crisp and clear ... But I think that is just me trying to make it " perfect" .. When it already is :) nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom