Silver Light

Quite enjoy it, I'm assuming this was a daytime photograph changed to look like night? Not often you see birds at night

A second exposure of this with the moon, or even a moon put in place of the overexposed light soruce (not sure if its the moon or sun) would really add a nice touch to this.

nicely done silhouette - I'd crop some on the right

Quite enjoy it, I'm assuming this was a daytime photograph changed to look like night? Not often you see birds at night

A second exposure of this with the moon, or even a moon put in place of the overexposed light soruce (not sure if its the moon or sun) would really add a nice touch to this.

Thank you Shady...you are right ...it was Sun converted to Moon ;)

nicely done silhouette - I'd crop some on the right

Thank you KenC... i have decided to retain more space in images... I mean i want to include space as an important element in my compositions; of course i am not going to stretch that too much ;)

When I get hom ehere in abit would be be apposed to me taking one of my moon shots and puttin a moon in place of the sun? It may or may not help im just quite curious as to how it would look

I rather like it, feel it's different and fun. I might try this myself if given opportunity to find a bird roosting like so. :)

Nice shot, I also like space in some photographs and this is one of them.

When I get hom ehere in abit would be be apposed to me taking one of my moon shots and puttin a moon in place of the sun? It may or may not help im just quite curious as to how it would look

Why not? You are all the way welcome :D

Regards :D

here frequency, just a quick little edit of your photo let me know what you think. Its not perfect but i more or less wanted to just show off the idea, ultimately its your photo :)

24q7rpe.jpg

Nice try.. but I prefer Frequency's original.. it needs that blown out disc to complement the blacks... very Poe'ish horror setting... lovely!

here frequency, just a quick little edit of your photo let me know what you think. Its not perfect but i more or less wanted to just show off the idea, ultimately its your photo :)

24q7rpe.jpg

I really wonder how to put things behind existing objects :scratch: ...since light is on the low, can you put the moon independent on the right towards top? i think that will give a greater impact... but then you will have to wipe out the existing moon too :D

Thank you for your efforts

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back