What's new

Simple, but I thought it was pretty...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just really taken with the flowers. Wish I could have gotten closer to them.

Mystic%20Aquarium%20-%20021.jpg
 
You werent inspired by Mishele?
 
The lighting's a bit harsh, and that frame around it is ugly.

But other tahn that, I love it! :)
 
Not bad, I think that I might have cropped it a little closer so that the flowers were the main subject, because with this one here are a lot of lily pads adding to the subject and I am not sure they are all that necessary. MY 0.02¢ FWIW.
__________________
WesternGuy
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
You werent inspired by Mishele?

hahah... in this case, no. I just went "ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! PURRRDY!!!!"

The lighting's a bit harsh, and that frame around it is ugly.

But other tahn that, I love it! :)

Yes, the lighting definitely WAS harsh. Total mid-day sun. The frame? You mean my boring black border thing? :lol:

Not bad, I think that I might have cropped it a little closer so that the flowers were the main subject, because with this one here are a lot of lily pads adding to the subject and I am not sure they are all that necessary. MY 0.02¢ FWIW.
__________________
WesternGuy

I was thinking maybe it was like a carpet of greenish stuff with a pop of pink. No? S'okay, I'm just curious.

the flowers appear choked a bit...but i liked this :D

hahaha...


Thanks for taking the time to comment, everyone!
 
Wow. A straight flower photo. From manaheim.
Who hates flower photos.
Pretty sure the world must be spinning off its axis. ;)

They ARE purdy, though! See...this is why some of us like taking pics of flowers...cause they's so purty! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom