Simply the best

WTG John! Happy 400th! I agree that the people here are truly awesome, supportive, funny, you name it! ...AND YOU CERTAINLY FIT IN VERY WELL!!!! I always enjoy viewing (y)our posts, especially the family shots. Keep 'em coming.

are you saying that you and he are the same person, jonmikal? :p

yeah this place is full of great people. happy 400 matey!

manda said:
are you saying that you and he are the same person, jonmikal? :p

yeah this place is full of great people. happy 400 matey!

ooooops (your) the (y) didn't type out. LOL

Picksure said:
That is the best way for me to describe the peeps on this forum!

I am always internet shy when I join places like these. You all have made me feel quite comfy. This is, hands down, the friendliest cyber place I have found. From the initial welcomes, to the pick me ups when I was down, to the help with photos I have never been disappointed. If you have noticed, I have changed my avatar to a photo of me,(first time for everything) and added some personal info. I feel like I know a few of you and thought it time you got to know me better.

I wanted post #400 to be a great big THANK-YOU

You guys and gals are the BEST.

Thank-you......................John.

This forum really is unique isn't it?

This forum was what prompted me to post the first picture of myself after using the internet for years. It just gets a hold on you and somehow makes you feel free to open up.

This place :band: rocks :headbang:

:hug:: :hugs: for the gals, and high fives for the guys.

Thanks again..............John :thumbsup:

*ahem*

I'm a guy, let go of me please.

Please.

Come on, I've asked nicely.

Hang on, come back.

I didn't realise how much I was enjoying that. :oops:

Aw, that was a great #400 post! Congrats! :D This is a great site, but it's only because of the people like you who decide to become part of it!

ferny said:
*ahem*

I'm a guy, let go of me please.

Please.

Come on, I've asked nicely.

Hang on, come back.

I didn't realise how much I was enjoying that. :oops:

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :smileys: :smileys:

That one made me laugh so hard! I was gonna give you rep points for it, but it says I've gotta spread em around before giving em to ferny again!

core_17 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :smileys: :smileys:

That one made me laugh so hard! I was gonna give you rep points for it, but it says I've gotta spread em around before giving em to ferny again!

Hehe mine says the same!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back