Since it was National Memorial Day in the USA... (6)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And a couple of photos taken at Arlington Cemetery on 11 April 2006 (clearly not on Memorial Day, no little flags on the side of each headstone):

151486212.jpg

0_Arlington_Robin.jpg

151486210.jpg

0_Arlington_Kugel.jpg

0_Arlington_Kennedy-Grab.jpg

0_Arlington_Tischbein.jpg

Very nice! I especially like the robin standing at attention, and the flame. Beautiful colors in the first one of the cemetery, too.

:)

ALL very nice Corinna!! Great series in all of these.. Amazing photos!

Thanks, you two ... and I had to take that last photo because of the deceased's name "Tischbein". That is so funny ... not that he died, of course not, but that he was called "table leg" in life.

Wow Corinna, I LOVE these. Great compo on all of them. You certainly put your time to good use out there. You must have had an aching shutter release finger :mrgreen:

I love all of your photographs LaFoto, but that one of the flame has to be the best photograph I have ever seen. The DOF is spot on. I love it.

What a wonderful series. There is something about the 1st one that really hold my attention. The point of view and lines of the photo are excellent.

carddesigner said:
Very nice! I especially like the robin standing at attention, and the flame. Beautiful colors in the first one of the cemetery, too.

:)

Same here, very nice shots!

You all know that the flame is that of John F. Kennedy's grave, of course, don't you? I did not have to explain that, did I?

Most reactions

Back