What's new

Sir Walter Raleigh

southpaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Central NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted something here, but now that I have the time here's a shot of a statue of Sir Walter Raleigh from outside the convention center in downtown Raleigh. Comments would be appreciated!

59142_470703755498_506800498_7271955_3453133_n.jpg
 
I don't understand this. What are you trying to show?

You've basically just taken a snapshot of a snapshot. If you're going to photograph a statue, there generally needs to be something else to it: and interesting forced perspective, creative framing, something, anything. What you have here is no different than if you took a picture of a picture. Sorry... just trying to help.

Technical-wise, the highlights are all blown out, but the focus is good.
 
Thanks, I'll make sure to keep that in mind for the future
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom