What's new

.::Skate Session::.

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
192
Reaction score
14
Location
Brigantine NJ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a compilation of the pictures I took at the Brigantine skate park :thumbup: :thumbup: :greenpbl:
All snapped with my iphone .

1.)
6577233067_b0ba3f8d2b_z.jpg


2.)
6577236319_d15ab57b3e.jpg


3.)
6577234733_2fd61b008e_z.jpg


4.)
6577235895_c3b66880ba_z.jpg


5.)
6602438547_3e1222cfb5_z.jpg


6.)
6602437523_356b2bd8ff_z.jpg


7.)
6602439987_e5be3865df_z.jpg


All of these are just for fun, and Im not looking for any serious critiquing. If you would like to tell me how overcooked, over processed, or over anything else these are, move along! :-P :mrgreen: :-P

***Edit: My mistake, I thought I was posting in the "just for fun" gallery. I feel like a goof :(
 
Due to the heavy load... all are not opening... how much are open, all look fine... by the way you look like a saint too :D

Regards :D
 
All the pictures open up for me. Not sure why some aren't showing up. Thanks though! :thumbup:
 
Are those last ones HDR? That's a neat idea, I like it!
 
1,2,5,6,7, better than so many skate pics!
 
Are those last ones HDR? That's a neat idea, I like it!

Thank you! Yeah I decided to shoot some in HDR, good eye! I'm guessing HDR really slows down the shutter speed which resulted in the trails you see in 5, 6, and 7. If you stare to long it can make you dizzy :lol:

1,2,5,6,7, better than so many skate pics!

I'm flattered! Thanks for the compliment :thumbup: :D
 
I can't believe #2 was taken with a phone. LOL. Nicely done.
 
Awesome shots!
How did you get the vignetting on the second pic?
Here's one I took a while back with the HDR mode...
Daveskate.jpg
 
I can't believe #2 was taken with a phone. LOL. Nicely done.

Haha, I have been very pleased with the quality of the pictures that my iphone takes. Thanks for the compliment :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Awesome shots!
How did you get the vignetting on the second pic?
Here's one I took a while back with the HDR mode...

Thank you!
I edit most of my pictures with an app on the iphone called snapseed, that how the vignetting was achieved :D
I like your longboard! :thumbup:
 
I haven't had much inspiration for shoots lately, but Tim came down today so I got to take some more skate picture. :thumbup::thumbup: The Canon ran out of batteries in the first 5 minutes so I had to use the iphone as back up. :-P

8.)
6948653472_6c6f63967a_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom