Skateboarding

Look good, but all I seem to see is a nice frozen shot of the trick being made. Would work good with a sequence, but try using angles to get somethign that stands out. Get close, get wide, or use your background to compliment them.

There is something about the second picture and the buildign and stop sign. I can't put my foot on it, but I think it has potential.

Edit: Do you have post processing software? Increase your saturation and sharpening. Try burning the shadows and raising the dark levels. That should help them pop a bit. Also adding a simple boarder helps seperate the picture from the frame.

Would you happen to have a flash? If you do, skateboarding is a great sport where remote flashes can really make the pictures stand out, even in daylight.

Try slowing your shutter down a bit and pan along with your subject.

^Skateboarders usually aren't moving fast enough to pan, plus you don't even need that slow of a shutter to pan. But about the photos, I really like the composition of both of them. Possibly look into some off camera lighting if you're into that, it will really help the skater pop out in the picture.

Here are some more from the many skateboarding pictures I have...

2543510494_0ab428c80f_o.jpg

2543512562_ee9114e4f0_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back