Skeletons

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know what the appeal was with these few dead trees? But I had to park my truck and walk back uphill almost a half mile for this shot.

64819525-L.jpg

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
yea i would have walked back too..... great lookin trees, well captured again woody, great stuff :thumbup:

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I would think their appeal is in their spikey-ness as opposed to the softly rolling hills in the background and the equally soft, plump clouds in the sky, also in their being dead and grey while the young grass on the hills is fresh, new, a WONDERFUL GREEN (!) ... and all is lit by a very nice sun --- to me THAT would have been the attraction!

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
very appealing shot, woods... :thumbup: these green hills are so different from your normal stomping grounds... where have you been shooting?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOve it. I would have walked back too. Love the sky dude...you have the coolest backdrops

willpops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
willpops.neuf.fr
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really love the colours and textures on your landscape pictures. It's something very impressive...

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Photos OK to edit
Great shot Woodster.. I would have hiked for this one too.. very contrasty shot as LaFoto explains very well.. I would have walk a little further into the scene, and taken one or two in front of those dead branches layong down, just to compare. ( did you do this)???

OP
woodsac

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Raymond J Barlow said:
Great shot Woodster.. I would have hiked for this one too.. very contrasty shot as LaFoto explains very well.. I would have walk a little further into the scene, and taken one or two in front of those dead branches layong down, just to compare. ( did you do this)???
Someday...we'll shoot together Ray ;) I wanted to, but there was a fence there. I was all wet when I got up. I had to lay in the wet grass, compose the best I could, then I stuck the cam through the barbed wire for the shot.

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Photos OK to edit
woodsac said:
Someday...we'll shoot together Ray ;) I wanted to, but there was a fence there. I was all wet when I got up. I had to lay in the wet grass, compose the best I could, then I stuck the cam through the barbed wire for the shot.

AHHHH,. well then that is cool, either way, the shot is awesome.. I look fwd to a shoot with you.. that would be awesome.

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I really really REALLY like that shot, Woodsac. The processing is perfect... Wow. I just can't stop staring at it.

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
I like this shot, reminds me of area going in Yosemite from the west with its natural dark green rolling hills and deep blue skies

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
the colors in this shot are awsome

Most reactions

New Topics