Ski pic from tahoe

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On a trip to tahoe I ended up with a ton of great shots. What are your thoughts on this one.
t1.jpg

good capture but I would move the camera bit to the lower left to show more what he's preparing for.

conch said:
good capture but I would move the camera bit to the lower left to show more what he's preparing for.

That too, and probably crop out the shadow in the back. Give us a view of the surroundings. It's beautiful out there.

Cool shot, but I agree, maybe having the subject a little further to the right would be a little better.

BTW, Tahoe...That place is unreal. I love it there. Some pretty challenging terrain.

I stayed there last year in a time-share right off of the red-dog lift. Cool area.

Post more photos if ya have'm! I've got a section in my smug-mug gallery dedicated to squaw valley. Not really any actions shots though. Its too bad.

*edit...oh..I didnt even ask, is this heavenly or Squaw? Or none of the above.

I went to squaw for a week last march. It was pretty insane and i had to adjust a little from the MN terrian i am used to. I ended up shooting a lot more video then film while i was out there. I still ended up with a little over 100 pics though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back