TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
006-10.jpg

I hate bringin my camera to the beach...I'm so paranoid. Nice pic though

i feel the same way hahah
the beach is like a camera assassin

but ya nice pic, feels a bit snapshot-ish to me though...

Why not an image of the skim boarder doing his thing? To me the image is just someone chasing a board on the beach.

Last edited:
Why not an image of the skim boarder doing his thing? To me the image is just someone chasing a board on the beach.

i tried to catch him on the board, every shot i got looked rather crappy. i liked this one the best because i think it shows concentration on his face, and the body language looks intense to me.

I was thinking his body language looked awkward, like he timed it wrong. I'm not a fan of the square crop either.

I think a shot like this is best put in a series. You already have seen the other photos, so subconsciously you've filled in the gaps of the story. But since this is all we have to go by, we feel like something is missing.

I would post a few of the guy in action also. If anything it will help create a linear story which will put this into perspective.

BTW, I feel the need to tell you I'm a beginner, so this might not work like a charm. Its not a fact, only a suggestion.

Most reactions

Back