What's new

Skull Experiment

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I pulled out one of my skulls and played around a bit. I had an idea in my head that totally didn't turn out the way I wanted but I ended up with a couple cool shots.

It is going to rain all day, it looks like another inside day so I may end up playing with the skull again today.

Would love to hear your thoughts to carry forward! Thanks for taking a look :)















 
An ex-Mr. Rabbit?

2nd better. Reminds me of a 70's movie.
 
I will not answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me....

Thanks :)
 
2 sorta-kinda-maybe...maybe with some drops
 
Thanks Ceeboy, hmmm.... you have me thinking.... I may need another light...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom