Skweekie's October Shots (56k..hit the snooze)

SkWeEkiE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abrownphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I am still fairly new here and had some pictures sitting in some folders i've decided to share. These are photos taken in Santa Monica, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, and San Pedro C & C is always welcome and appreciated!
Enjoy...

SantaMonica4.jpg

SantaMonica1.jpg

IMG_5830RE.jpg

IMG_5803RE.jpg

IMG_5704RE.jpg

Now thats a lot of posts and more to the point, thats a lot of GOOD posts

as for my favorite I'd have to go with number 13

Interesting views in all of these.
In some the horizons is a bit too centred for my liking, and for no apparent reason since there are no interesting cloud formations in that bluest of blue skies in any of them that would want to be in the frame, too, while others are really nicely framed. Some seem to have a wee bit of a crooked horizon line so they look like their water is eventually going to run out of the frame...

I think I like the first best with the detail given to the nighttime beach by a light source on the right that we don't see.

LaFoto said:
Interesting views in all of these.
In some the horizons is a bit too centred for my liking, and for no apparent reason since there are no interesting cloud formations in that bluest of blue skies in any of them that would want to be in the frame, too, while others are really nicely framed. Some seem to have a wee bit of a crooked horizon line so they look like their water is eventually going to run out of the frame...

I think I like the first best with the detail given to the nighttime beach by a light source on the right that we don't see.
Thanks for the Comments! It motivates me to grab more shots!!

Lost and Photo: Thanks for the input!:p

nice shots, i really like the first few, (longer exposures) and #14 with the green on all the rocks. however i would crop the person out of that one if it were me, must my $0.02! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back