Sky shots w my iphone 4s

tee24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please give feedbacks or what app to use?

Attachments

• $image-2851580471.jpg
    $image-2851580471.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 263
  • $image-3496582891.jpg
    $image-3496582891.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 241
  • $image-3021437344.jpg
    $image-3021437344.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 261
  • $image-1189926993.jpg
    $image-1189926993.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 229
Wow, all the four pictures look absolutely amazing. Great work. Keep it up.

Good shooting man! I especially like the shot of the overpass with the clouds above the roadway and the telephone wires and the flare and ghosting on the steering wheel/dash area!! NICE shot on that one man!!! I myself enjoy the heck out of the iPhone's camera features, and have added Fast Camera and Camera Plus Pro, as well as Instagram and Hipstamatic as my camera apps and my filter apps, respectively.

Love these shots particularly the overpass, as for photo editing apps I use snapseed and instagram since they are much more easier to use giving you the result you wanted in just a few enhancement.

Aw man! Lovely! These remind me of my lost 4s! Shot amazing photos with CameraFX!

Wow! :D Incredible shots! I wanted to ask since it doesn't say but are these photos ok to edit?

As for recommending what apps to use, I use PicsArt and Snapbucket but I don't think they're on the Apple Platform. Doesn't hurt to do a quick search though. :O)

Good shooting man! I especially like the shot of the overpass with the clouds above the roadway and the telephone wires and the flare and ghosting on the steering wheel/dash area!! NICE shot on that one man!!! I myself enjoy the heck out of the iPhone's camera features, and have added Fast Camera and Camera Plus Pro, as well as Instagram and Hipstamatic as my camera apps and my filter apps, respectively.

Derrel, my fellow lover of telephone wires. They get such an unnecessary bad rap from photogs, just because it was drilled in to avoid them. Sure, they should be avoided in some types of shots, but they can really add structure if you know what you're doing.

I was also worried the filter police would show up and deride the OP for using filters. Glad to see nobody did that. Can't stand when TPF criticizes anything that isn't pure by the book traditional.

Trying to take a 'snapshot' while doing over a 100MPH down the road probably isn't the best idea. Are you one of the dumb@sses I see texting and weaving all over the place while I'm cautiously riding my motorcycle as well?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back