What's new

Slats

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pretty much an accident. Not the sharpest pic, but I thought it was kinda neat. This was a zoomer of the front window.

window_zoom.jpg
 
Cool!! It feels kinda abstract-ee
 
Nice, like it a lot...try it again without the highlight there and you'd prob. have an awesome abstract.
:)
 
Thanks

dream rider...a zoomer is when you adjust your zoom (in or out) during the exposure. I expected more of a *sunray* type effect. But instead it pulled the color over the blinds?

Good idea JonK. I'll give it a try when the sun's not shining right on the window :thumbup:
 
woow very cool! love the lines.. nicely done :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom