What's new

Sleeping

cillie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Location
South Africa
I've been sitting on this for quite a while now. Gave it another go in PS tonight. What do you think?

IMG_2515m3.jpg


Thanks for looking

Cillié
 
I like all the things this shot says. There is the homeless man on the ground, his clothing is old and worn and he doesn't even have shoes. Above him (figuratively and literally) is the advertisments of an affluent society focused on money and apperances, disregarding its less fortunate members. Very powerful
 
Thanks Darin, that's exactly what I tried to show with this photo! :thumbup:
 
Powerful and well presented, one very good photograph. There is something about it I cannot put my finger on. It is one I will have to view a few times.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom