Slideshow Software

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I shot a wedding over the weekend and the couple has asked for a slide show. I need to touch base and make sure I understand what they expect as far as playback, a DVD, a webpage, YouTube etc.

I know Lightroom can present Slideshows but do not believe you can share/export (beyond a PDF)

I am looking for some options and would appreciate some feedback. Ideally the software would be free/cheap/free trial since I am not sure how often I will be doing this.

Thanks

P.S. any tips on royalty free music would be helpful too :D

Blender is an open source software that should create slideshows. It is a 3d program and it may have a bit of a learning curve. Why not create with what ever came free with your PC or Mac?

For royalty free music try Kevin MacLeod. Check out the terms on the license. I think you can use in commercial works with attribution on the slideshow such as a tag at the end. For non-attribution the fee was $30. I've found music on SoundCloud & iCompositions and asked the composer for permission. I am not sure if any would be free since this is commercial use. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

Royalty Free Music

I use ProShow Gold - and older versions seem to be fairly cheap.
Infinitely flexible and produces damn near any kind of output.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I use ProShow Producer and it is awesome. My clients love it. You have a choice of any output you can think of.

These are the list of tools for slide show :-
1. DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe 6.1.11
2. CyberLink MediaShow 6 Deluxe
3. PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.5
4. ProShow Gold
5. Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
6. InAlbum 4.0 Deluxe.
7. My Memories Suite 3.
8. Photo MovieTheater 2.3
9. PhotoStory on DVD MX Deluxe 11
10. PhotoStage Slideshow Pro

Camtesia is one through which you can made easily, but it may takes more time depending on image size. In case you able to use with VPS (Virtual Private Server) that's really take a small amount of time. As per i know, camtesia is free but may you need to pay for VPS.

I shot a wedding over the weekend and the couple has asked for a slide show. I need to touch base and make sure I understand what they expect as far as playback, a DVD, a webpage, YouTube etc.

They are requesting this now and not when they originally hired you? What does your contract with them say that you will deliver? Does it include a slideshow?

If a slideshow was not part of the original agreement or part of the package they purchased then you need to charge them an additional fee for it.

Hey Animoto is also a great slide show software it's the easiest way to make with the plenty attractive music. No need to import music there has a lot, but if someone wants then they can easily. Now i trying with Gizmo's. Let's see whats happen.

Check Sildeshow Creator from AMS software

Hard to say what is 'best' DVD slideshow making tool as there are several utilities out there.

I use AppGeeker which does the job for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back