slow shutter carnival ride...let me know what you think

notoriouslightning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I have been itching to get a few slow shutter pics of carnival rides. Down the road from my house there is a small carnival with a few rides so we went by and I took a few pictures. All are shot with a tripod, and an xti with 17-50 tamron. Any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks everyone, have a nice night...........Peace

2593786603_c608c05692_b.jpg

2593784737_443e20e0f8_b.jpg

2593782011_a817f8ce80_b.jpg

I know the size is a little big, but I wanted the detail to show so I went for the larger size.

I think the last one is great

They are all nice. And you have finally managed to take the kind of photos that are still on my "must-take-one-like-those-one-day-myself"-list. The colours are pretty!

I like the second one the best because of the composition, and because the people stood still long enough to be in better focus than the first photo. I also notice that in the second one you included more of the dirt in the foreground, the glow of the lights on the ground I think makes for a more interesting picture.

Thanks for the replies, I will have to get out and do these again soon, there is a lot I want to try with these pictures.

The first one is my fav, most subtle...I would like to try that someday.

Awesome!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dude, I've been DYING to take shots like these!:):hail:

I also love the last one except that you cut off the edge of the Ferris Wheel. (It is a Ferris Wheel...right?)

Nice job..far better then me!:);)

Pretty cool, Do you have any shots of that Crazy dance thing aswell?

I did get a few of the crazy dance, but they didnt come out so well. I plan on going back in the next week and giving it another go. I think I will be able to get some better shots now that I have a little bit of a feel for what to expect. Thanks for all the feedback.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back