Small Lighting Stuido Setup??

what camera settings i'm told set it to aperture priority and go as high as possible.
and use spot focus... would that be correct?? what lens though?? I have a canon 5d mark II and a 50mm 1.4 or a 17- 85mm F4 EFS .. should I buy another lens I was thinking of getting a nicer zoom lens 24-70mm F2.8

If this is a serious post and the 17-85 is indeed an EF-S lens, then I wouldn't go trying to put that on a 5D MKII. Trust me on this.

Plex is plexiglass. But it sounds like you need to learn your equipment a little better before attempting this.

what camera settings i'm told set it to aperture priority and go as high as possible.
and use spot focus... would that be correct?? what lens though?? I have a canon 5d mark II and a 50mm 1.4 or a 17- 85mm F4 EFS .. should I buy another lens I was thinking of getting a nicer zoom lens 24-70mm F2.8

If this is a serious post and the 17-85 is indeed an EF-S lens, then I wouldn't go trying to put that on a 5D MKII. Trust me on this.

My sentiments as well. EF-S lenses don't fit on the Canon full frames, only EF lenses do.

I would suggest using the 50mm 1.4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back