adaptable TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2012 #1 Small puddle of water, in a remote area of the U.S, the reflection of the trees makes it detailed... Attachments $image-1140826868.webp 57.2 KB · Views: 74
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #2 Looks nice.... the blurred bottom part is a bit distracting All the Best
adaptable TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Frequency said: Looks nice.... the blurred bottom part is a bit distracting All the Best Click to expand... I like it, but I know it's not the best trying to learn the technics
Frequency said: Looks nice.... the blurred bottom part is a bit distracting All the Best Click to expand... I like it, but I know it's not the best trying to learn the technics