What's new

Small town under cloud covered sun

crownroyal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Location
Central PA
9292875_orig.jpg






Photo might be a little small, but CC would be nice.
*Edit* Enlarged picture
 

Attachments

  • $9292875.webp
    $9292875.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 174
Missed opportunity for an HDR if you ask me - the landscape is too dark to make this photo interesting to me. You could try lightening up the town in post, that might help a bit.
 
I'm new to photography, so I don't really know how to do hdr images. And I didn't own a tripod at the time :P I'll mess around with the lighting of the landscape. thanks for the feedback
 
When it comes to my experience(none).... easier is better :P

Do most people do HDR images in photoshop, or is the HDR standard that photmatrix program.. or what ever it's called?
 
There's scores of HDR software on the market. Photomatix is one of the 'brand names'.

I use freebies like Luminance, FDR Tools and Picturenaut.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom