smillies have hidden meanings you know...

But those are 2 of my fave smilies..... and yes, they are usually readily available so I don't have to dig for something else....I'm getting carpal tunnel as it is!!! :x <<and I think he's cute when he's angry....

You wanna make something of my smilie choice? (see, I want the little bat one now....does it lose impact if I type it out?) :mrgreen:

:lmao:

:hug::

:D

;)

terri said:
You wanna make something of my smilie choice?
:lmao:

:hug::

:D

;-)

:lmao: = Did you see me in The Exorcist?

:hug:: = I've just taken your wallet and credit cards - and possibly your watch.

:D = I've got wind - (for all you parents out there)

;-) = not any more, I haven't - (for all you girls with male partners)

:mrgreen: = (I really must take my shoes off more than once a month)

ferny said:
:eyebrows: = I'm a dirty old man but I'll try and be cute by adding this smillie to the end of my post. It means you won't be so afraid of me which will help me lure you into my dungeon of sexual woe.

So much about Hertz suddenly becomes clear.

It's not my dungeon - I just rent it off a friend (Buying your own is just too expensive these days). But 'sexual woe?' With my back problems? Mild tittilation is about the best I can manage these days....

Hertz van Rental said:
It's not my dungeon - I just rent it off a friend (Buying your own is just too expensive these days). But 'sexual woe?' With my back problems? Mild tittilation is about the best I can manage these days....

You have a dungeon too! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back