What's new

Smoke Break

DRoberts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
779
Reaction score
3
Location
Springfield, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a spur of the moment thing.

series1.jpg


series2.jpg


series3.jpg


series4.jpg


series5.jpg


Can you see the Reaper in bottm left corner?

series6reaper.jpg


seriesend.jpg
 
When you can already see "The Reaper" in the smoke of your own cigarette (and yes, I can see it, too), then ... wouldn't that be THE sign for you to stop, and keep "The Reaper" at bay for another couple of (many) years? ;)

Really nice curls in 4 and 5, but the background ought to have been blacker and the ISO lower, I think.
 
wow great smoke shots......i would agree on the last comment the background should have been darker and a lower ISO.
 
I see no reaper! Pointers please.

Awesome shots though; smoke has a great aesthetic quality to it.

Now quit smoking! :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom