hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You killed it that day

You killed it that day

It was a really great day. I haven't even gotten to edit the shots of the falling down barn and the cap and gown scarecrow yet!

Terrific set. #1 was my favorite until I started scrolling. I may be a newly converted lensbaby fan.

Fantastic set!

Thanks!

Terrific set. #1 was my favorite until I started scrolling. I may be a newly converted lensbaby fan.

There is a newly released Velvet 28mm that I am trying very hard not to buy! I love that they offer a Fuji mount in the Velvet series. I need to get my gear box in order and sell off some of my never used lenses and get a 2nd body before I buy any more lenses.

That Lensbaby is killing it! You picked a great setting to use it, those lupines look amazing when soft like this. Beautiful set. This is the photo shoot that just keeps on gving! :icon_thumright:

As gorgeous as #3 is, I'm struck by how similar it is to #1. I'm wondering if #1 needs to have the lupines in it - cropped along the bottom, it becomes an entirely new, and gorgeous on its own, image. What do you think?

Great set! I am tossed between #1 and #2 for a favorite. The first one seems balanced while the second one seems like the foreground is competing. It does draw you into the scene.

That Lensbaby is killing it! You picked a great setting to use it, those lupines look amazing when soft like this. Beautiful set. This is the photo shoot that just keeps on gving! :icon_thumright:

As gorgeous as #3 is, I'm struck by how similar it is to #1. I'm wondering if #1 needs to have the lupines in it - cropped along the bottom, it becomes an entirely new, and gorgeous on its own, image. What do you think?

I definitely took at least one photo of that scene without the lupines in it with the lens baby I’ll have to find that one and see if it needs to be edited. The lens baby photos don’t require as much editing because anything that you do to them kind of makes them lose that soft glowing quality.

Great set! I am tossed between #1 and #2 for a favorite. The first one seems balanced while the second one seems like the foreground is competing. It does draw you into the scene.

Thanks. I agree about #2. I should’ve decided what my subject was before hitting the shutter.

and fire in the sky .... great set !!

Very nice set. Great colors & atmosphere.

I was looking for an old man on an inflatable floating raft, getting some sun with a beer in one hand and a Pentax in the other...

Most reactions

Back