Smokey River Valley

DerekMellott

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For a couple of days this summer my area was covered in smoke from some forest fires, I decided to take some photos. I was trying to make it look foggy, old, and maybe a little eerie.

4908722923_8bef267d41_b.jpg

4908722533_6605d9b67a_b.jpg

4908722081_5579a614c4_b.jpg

4908721631_a8457f158d_b.jpg

4908721213_aafbaffeef_b.jpg

4908720571_1fea61d324_b.jpg

4909315380_5f3fc0b5d4_b.jpg

4909313612_932ea30906_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

not sure if it was done on purpose but the dark spots in EVERY SHOT really turn me off i cant say i like any of them due to your lighting. the place looks like it could make some great shots but your exposure is wayyyy off.

not sure if it was done on purpose but the dark spots in EVERY SHOT really turn me off i cant say i like any of them due to your lighting. the place looks like it could make some great shots but your exposure is wayyyy off.

I darkened and desaturated every one of them, it IS the look I was going for, sorry that it is not your taste.

Maybe I should try some other process on these photos and see how they look.

Thank you for your comment.

Incredible shots! nice to see another albertan. where are you residing? i live in Grande Prairie. the shots are incredible, love the dark mood of them, its my favorite theme, the smoke was sure intense for a few days around GP.

Incredible shots! nice to see another albertan. where are you residing? i live in Grande Prairie. the shots are incredible, love the dark mood of them, its my favorite theme, the smoke was sure intense for a few days around GP.

Thanks, I live in Gibbons(15 mins north of Edm), the smoke made it all the way over here.

I darkened and desaturated every one of them, it IS the look I was going for, sorry that it is not your taste.

Maybe I should try some other process on these photos and see how they look.

Thank you for your comment.

yea def upload some others im young but im old school i like the out the cam natural look lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back