What's new

SmugMug

I've had them for years and up until recently I haven't had any issues to speak of. I'm hoping this was a short term problem - it certainly doesn't represent the service I have become used to from them.
 
I'm currently trying them out with their 14 day trial membership but the site has been down all day. Does anyone here use them? Is this a recurring problem?

Hi Boutte,

Definitely not a reoccurring problem, today and last night we had some issues. It happened to be the two busiest days on SmugMug ever to date.

If you let me know your SmugMug URL, I will gladly give you an additional week or so on your trial!

Thanks,
Markham
 
I'm currently trying them out with their 14 day trial membership but the site has been down all day. Does anyone here use them? Is this a recurring problem?

Hi Boutte,

Definitely not a reoccurring problem, today and last night we had some issues. It happened to be the two busiest days on SmugMug ever to date.

If you let me know your SmugMug URL, I will gladly give you an additional week or so on your trial!

Thanks,
Markham
Thanks Markham. I just sent you a PM about it. I think I'll just go ahead and sign up for the Power level.

The fact that you're on here answering peoples questions impresses me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom