Snapshot yes. Does it work? C+C

wiredhernandez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK guys, I really don't have too many photos that I would post here however I really like this one (my own kids). This is a snapshot I have PP I am looking for opinions on how it works objectively. Fast night shots not too easy for me.. I would have liked to get more of the track mechanical toward the bottom and maybe crop... Personally I love the photo but I am hoping for info tech aspect ... What is the take on selective color useasage .. tones etc. How might I improve this? Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
No. I don't think the selective color adds anything to this picture.

I agree. Selective killer....I mean Selective Color kills even this snapshot. In all color it would make a decent memory but not much else in my opinion.

I agree...selective color isn't doing it for me. I'd suggest cropping in closer and maybe blurring the background to emphasize your kids.

That's nice shot of your kids. The expressions are priceless.

For a nice memory to hang on your wall at home it's a great picture with the selective coloring.

As far as improving the image: crop away everthing except your kids, the car they are in and leave in color. The curving line/tracks the other cars makes tends to draw the eye away from your kids.

If you don't want to crop it burn in the rest of the rollercoaster cars and people so they are less noticeable.

the cropping idea from the post above is good one. nice shot of the kids by the way
clear.gif

I appreciate the input all. Much appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back