Snazzy Pics

SnazzyPics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Yea, if you have a myspace please add me and comment my stuff. Im 14 and starting in on photography, I am always looking for comments and crits, and dont worry if you saem harsh, im a big girl and can handle whatever you say :lol:

If you do not have a myspace, just show me which pic you like/commenting on/have advise for.​

You can contact me at.....
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/snazzypics
E-Mail: [email protected]

I'll leave you with an example of my picture-takeing skills :wink:
Picture017.jpg

Glad to see more younger photogs joining the TPF. Welcome aboard. The mood of your pic goes along with the subject matter, cold. The horizon looks slightly skewed, low on the right. If you post process, I think either a little lighter, or darker would make the image a little more dramatic. I would vote for darker. JMHO. Hope to see more of your work, so don't be a stranger.

you seem off to a great start,

I think your photo is nice, but i agree with the fact of darkening it maybe, think it might give a different feel. ( but im a dark nature person myself)

although im not quite seeing images like this on your myspace..
welcome.

although im not quite seeing images like this on your myspace..

If you mean something by that, please do say. I took that picture with my moms Canon, which gave it much better quality then my Samsung does. If you look at my other pictures from Duluth, you can see the snow in the water, exc. It was all taken the same day.

Thank you 93rdcurrent, I will look into that program, but as of now i only have PhotoImpressions 4, which I think i got with my Samsung. PhotoImpressions 4 works quite well with editing and layering.

Here is the lighhouse picture lightend (i tryed darkening it, but it didnt look right):
lighthouse.jpg

and here is a swing image I took the other day, which i really like :)
edited.jpg

not sure if i like the sepia tone to your swing photo.. god shot otherwise. and about your 1st posted image.. very nice. the snow and the low light sun sets a certain mood. I agree with the person obove the horizon is a bit crooked. and remember 2/3rds rule. if you dont know what that is goodle it.

But long story short.. divide your screen into 3 sections high, and wide. your horizon should be 2 3rds fromt he top, or 2 3rds from the bottom. hints giving more sky, or more water and land.

Hmm, i tryed it in other colorings, i think i like this way the best...
swing.jpg

Original photo, incase anyone wants to try it in black and white for me (my program dosent make it too good in black & white.)
abcd021.jpg

And another one of my faviorites (god i know i spelt it wrong), of my dog Al Capone. I took it the other day, same with the swing picture (you can see the swing on the left pine tree in the background, lol)
abcd014.jpg

I cant quite do the two thirds thing.. since i suck at divideing things, lol. I will google it though, figure it out eventually :)

Hey, I'm 14 too..

Teenagers rule!

I think I may have darkened too much.

Picture017.jpg

Of the two shots of the swing, I prefer the original, but it can be tweaked a little. Your edited version IMO is oversaturated.

The edges you use are not of my taste, but then again, I'm not 14. Whatever turns you on dude.

Nice pooch.

I tried...not sure I like it either, but there you go. The sky needs to be smoothed, out - it got a little funky, but that's all I had time for:

lighthouse_edited-1.jpg

I tried a little on it as well.. I cropped the bottom a little.. the panoramic view kinda goes fine with the the long path to the lighthouse. did some editing on the skies as well.. made gradient effect.. hope you like it.

LightHouse-Edited.jpg

If you mean something by that, please do say. I took that picture with my moms Canon, which gave it much better quality then my Samsung does. If you look at my other pictures from Duluth, you can see the snow in the water, exc. It was all taken the same day.

no ma'am i was not implying anything, as i belive straightforward is the best way to go, i was simply stating the fact that you do not have the same quality images on your myspace. I belive what you have posted here are generally very nice. and was just making a statement. please do not read to far into my post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back